AGM Video ex Norfolk Is

This may not be official WIA content, but a place where active amateurs can openly discuss WIA related issues.

Both WIA members and Non-members can all share opinions here - don't be told otherwise.
Entire topics may be moderated at Admin/Mods discretion, if required, in the interests of maintaining harmony.

AGM Video ex Norfolk Is

Postby VK3BSF » Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:04 pm

What a great video of the WIA AGM on Norfolk Is.... congrats and hope there are more AGM's or monthly meetings similarly streamed or recorded...the board directors were shown in a different light to their on-line persona as being professional and transparent..Phil did a smooth job of keeping me interested as did Roger's explanation of the WIA magazine's path .
Peter
Peter
VK3BSF
Frequent Poster

Re: AGM Video ex Norfolk Is

Postby VK3BQ » Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:05 am

Just Don't mention the financial losses :) http://wiarg.org/16th-june-2016-wia-ref ... -number-8/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Andrew Scott - VK3BQ
Mount Waverley, Vic. QF22NC39XL
http://www.vk3bq.com/ <-ham blog
VK3BQ
Forum Diehard

Postby VK4TI » Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:15 am

"VK3BQ"Just Don't mention the financial losses :) http://wiarg.org/16th-june-2016-wia-ref ... -number-8/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk ""

How embarresment
hand in cookie jar anyone ?? :shifty:
VK4TI
Forum Diehard

Postby ZL1TPH » Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:00 pm

Can some one tell me are the fiscal reports online, I heard they were in the members section but I'm have trouble logging into memmet. In other words is the fiscal report in the same place where you download the mag in PDF? I am a member of the W.I.A.
Thanks
Steve
ZL1TPH
Frequent Poster

Postby VK2ZRH » Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:31 pm

Steve,

On this page: http://www.wia.org.au/joinwia/wia/about/
you can download the Financial Year Report Ending December 2015, via the link at the bottom of the page, for which you will need to use your member log-in details (either callsign and password, or member number and password). You don't have to "log into Memnet first".

Once you've digested that, I can guide you to some revealing places on the video.
73, Roger Harrison VK2ZRH
VK2ZRH
Forum Diehard

Postby VK4MJF » Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:45 pm

Out of interest in the so called new board. I thought I might have a look see at this report. After reading a comment
"that the auditor made a mistake", from the assistant treasure. I refuse to read on; as I ask this being a AGM were was the Treasurer ? to answer such questions. So I leave any other reader of this or the report; where did the monies go, are these people able to look after our hobby. Good Luck.
John VK4MJF :J :J :J
VK4MJF
Forum Novice

Postby ADMIN » Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:30 pm

WIA discussion ceased here last year, for the very simple reason, 99 times out of 100, the topics turned very nasty.

Hasn't anyone noticed how this forum has become a lot more friendlier since the trolls have moved on?

There are various Facebook groups that now exist to 'discuss' WIA issues.
Warning though - some of the content posted can be abusive, threatening, and downright crass, a reflection of the administrations for allowing it.

Sorry, but getting in early, because history has a habit of repeating.
VK Logger Administrator
ADMIN
Dumb Schmuck with a target on his back

Return to W.I.A.